Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

Activity 3: Wind Beneath My Wings

Birds and bats are just two species of animal that are able to fly. Did you know that some fish, squirrels and snakes are also able to fly? Check out the ‘Top 10 Flying Animals of the World’ website to learn more about these incredible animals.
Once you have explored the site, choose one animal and create a digital learning object (DLO, eg. a poster) that tells us all about the animal. Be sure to include at least three interesting facts and a picture or two of your animal! Please follow these instructions for attributing your pictures properly.
Here is an example of a DLO that was created about lions.
On your blog, post a final copy of your DLO..
This is my DLO:

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora again Alex,

    You have done such a great job on creating a fun and interactive DLO (Digital Learning Object). We appreciate the effort you have put into attributing your photos as well, you clearly understand the importance of giving credit where it’s needed.
    Wow Golden Eagles are beautiful, they look so majestic when they soar/fly! I didn’t know that they are the largest bird in North America, they must be pretty big. Do you know if we have any eagles in New Zealand? I don’t think I have seen any, have you?
    I think we would have to look in the mountains to find eagles.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Cheers,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia Ora Alex,


    Well done for completing this activity. I finished this activity too. It's great to see you completing these activities during these summer holidays. Thanks for sharing your learning about this activity. Did you enjoy doing this task? I love the DLO that you have created for this activity. It is very creative. I can tell that you have used your amazing digital skills to create this piece of work. Great for giving credit to the author. I just learnt that they are the largest bird of prey in North America. Thanks for giving me something that I didn't know.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.