Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

Activity 3: Crazy, Cool Clouds

Have you ever looked up into the sky and seen a cloud that had a really cool shape? I certainly have, and so have dozens of other people. Take a look at the three pictures of crazy, cool cloud formations below.
From left to right: Picture 1, Picture 2, Picture 3
Clouds are formed when small drops of water stick together. To learn more about clouds and how they are formed, you can watch this cool video. Once you have learned about clouds, please choose your favourite cloud picture.
On your blog, tell us what you see in the photo. What shape(s) do you see? Be sure to tell us which picture (1, 2 or 3) you have chosen and describe what you see in lots of detail!.
I see a rabbit jumping away or upwards, a kangaroo ready to box and a rabbit shaped chocolate.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alex,

    Ka pai for coming up with three different ideas. I definitely agree with you that it resembles the shape of a rabbit with its front paws close to its face.

    Do you often stare at the sky? I love to look up at the sky at random times of the day because it is never the same. There is something about the open space that makes me feel calm. I leave it up to my imagination to start interpreting the different cloud shapes.

    What is your favourite part of the day to look at the sky? I love watching sunset (because it is indescribably beautiful).

    Ka kite,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alex,
    Well done for completing another task on the Summer Learning Journey. I hope you enjoyed your summer break. I really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I really like your description of this picture. I really enjoyed reading what you think the picture might be. I agree with you that this picture might be a rabbit or a kangaroo.

    What else do you think it is?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete

  3. Kia Ora Alex,


    Well done for completing this activity. I finished this activity too. It's great to see you completing these activities during these summer holidays. Thanks for sharing your learning about this activity. Did you enjoy doing this task? The image looks cool right? I love it when I see clouds forming stuff. I once saw something that looked like a dinosaur. Your have written a great description.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex Hannah here,
    I can see the same thing as you when I look at that cloud. I like the way that you described what you see.
    Keep up the great blogging Alex
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.