Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Holiday Reading Challenge Week 2 Day 2 Bonus Activity

Today I did the bonus activity for the second day of the second week, for it I had to write a poem about what I would feel like if I was a passenger on the plane called Southern Cross when its radio stopped working and the pilot couldn't see anything.

I am scared, the cold is feared.
I can't see a light, not one to help our plight.
When I boarded this flight I thought it would be a magnificent sight, to see all of the land below.
Although I am stranded in a few hours we will have landed.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alex,

    My name is Cadence and I am one of the bloggers who will be working with you this summer. Firstly, fantastic work on labelling each activity. It makes your posts easy to follow and read, keep it up!

    You have constructed a fantastic poem, well done Alex! I love you have used a range of rhyming words such as light and sight, stranded and landed. Ka pai!

    I completely agree with you, it would be so scary if you were unable to see out the aeroplane window! 10 points are coming your way!!!!

    It's great you mentioned in your poem that you landed. I’m curious, what would you feel when you have touched down at Christchurch after such a scary flight? If it was me, I would feel numb after 14 hours of being petrified on a plane haha.

    I look forward to reading more of your blogs.

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex
    Good job on finishing this summer learning journey activity. Your poem is great. I like how you used the word plight in the poem - it's a fantastic synonym for trouble. Keep up the amazing work Alex.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.