Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Holiday Reading Challenge Day 3 Activity 1

Today I did the first activity of day 3 for the holiday reading challenge, for it I had to pretend that I was a sibling to 7-8 brothers/sisters and describe what life would be like eg; If I liked how there were so many children and why/why not.

I think that I wouldn't enjoy having a large family because even though I wouldn't have to do work everyday when it was my turn to do something I'd have to do a lot, an example would be doing the washing, although I wouldn't do it every week when it was my turn I'd still have a lot to do. I also wouldn't want to be part of a large family because there would be a lot of fights and rivalries, stuff the because there would be so many kids and only two parents wouldn't be stopped.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex!

    Thanks for sharing your opinion on whether you would want a big family or not. It can get very crazy having a big family with lots of chores and fights and rivalries. But I suppose you'd still all love each other! I only have one big brother so I don't know what it's like to have a big family. Even then, my brother and I used to fight a lot when were were kids. But we get along really well now!

    Do you and you two brothers, Thomas and Daniel get along??

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I would also not like living in a large family. The chores and noise would be huge. Keep up the amazing work Alex.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.