Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Week 4 Day 2

For this activity, please give us a list of your ‘Top 5’ favourite artists (singers or bands) and your ‘Top 5’ favourite songs. They can be from any time period and any genre (type) of music.

On your blog, post lists of your Top 5 Artists and your Top 5 Songs.

Top 5 Artists: 
- Billy Joel
- Imagine Dragons
- Kenny Rodgers
- The Electric Light Orchestra
- Rupert Holmes

Top 5 Songs:
- Uptown Girl
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Stayin' Alive
- Escape (The Pina Colada Song) 
- Come And Get Your Love

For this activity, please watch this CBS Sunday Morning Special about BTS.

On your blog, tell us your opinion on BTS. Please don’t just say whether or not you like them, but tell us what it is that you like (or don’t like) about them.

I don't mind BTS, they're an alright band (Although they do seem a bit hyped up) and they make alright songs, but it's not really the kind of music that I'd listen to.

For this activity, we would like to choose one role model and tell us about them. What makes them a role model? They can be people you know personally, people you have seen on television or the internet, people you have heard on the radio or people you have heard about from a friend of family member. You do not have to know them personally.

On your blog, tell us about your chosen role model. Please be sure to tell us why you think they are a role model.

My role model is my Dad, he's my role model because he encourages my brothers and I to study harder, helps us out when we need help and gives us lots of opportunities to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex,

    Activity 1: Getting Stronger

    You have a really interesting selection of artists and songs here. I definitely recognise lots of these. Some of these are great classics and some that have just survived by being a meme on the internet ;). Imagine dragons is one of my favourite.

    Activity 2: K-pop heroes

    I think I agree with your that they are very hyped up and have become really popular. They are very talented but not really my taste either. This post is quiet short so there's not too much more I can think to say.

    Activity 3: Girl Power

    That's awesome to hear your Dad is your role model. Dads can be amazing and your sounds very hard-working and supportive. I'm happy to hear that you really value learning and maybe this is something he has modelled for you and your brother too.

    See you in the comments.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.