Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Making A Woven Photo Reflection By Alex

Making a Woven photo Reflection
IMG_1216.jpg
DSC07718.JPG
DSC07717.JPG


  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?


I was very pleased with my face on the picture even though my eyes are a bit wonky.


2. What did you learn from making your woven picture?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving
process


I learnt to take my time on art and though this it will make a great picture.


3. What did you find easy?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process


The only part that felt easy was when I was weaving the strips with Miss Linda.

4. What did you find difficult?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
Getting the pieces in the right place.


5. Who did helped you with your woven picture?


Miss Linda.


6. What would you change? why / why not?
Think about colour, alignment, measurement, cutting


The eyes because one of them is lower than the other.


7. What would you do to improve your woven picture next time?

Not to rush the weaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.