Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Manaiakalani Ambassador Event



Yesterday was the first Manaiakalani ambassador event of the year which was held in the Panmure Boating and Yachting Club. Although some of the Manaiakalani cluster schools didn't attend, some of the ones that did were Tamaki Primary, Tamaki College, Saint Patrick's School and Glen Brae. In my presentation I talked about the values of Panmure Bridge School and how we (the students) can show them inside and outside of the classroom. Since I was one of the last to present, I was able to see many of the other ambassador's presentations, which were all amazing and about different topics.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex, thank you again for creating and sharing your learning last week for our first Manaiakalani Ambassador event. Sharing your CARE Values was an awesome choice to begin with. I believe the examples you shared would be especially helpful for our new ambassadors too. I particularly noticed that you have used your own images throughout your presentation, well done. Looking forward to the next time you present,
    Mrs Grant

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.