Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Holiday Reading Challenge Week 2 Day 2 Activity 1

Today I did the first activity for the second day of the second week, for it I had to watch a movie trailer for a film called Gold Rush which was a silent film that had absolutely no talking and also say whether or not I would enjoy watching the whole movie.

I would watch the movie because it looks like it'd be funny even though it won't have any sound, I'd also watch it because I haven't seen any old movies like that before.
Link To Trailer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,

    Looks like a great movie! I’m going to see if I can watch that these holidays! I was laughing so much during the trailer. It would be very different to the movies they make these days, they can be so loud in the cinema and so realistic!

    What do you think of the main actor in Gold Rush? Charlie Chaplin. It looks like he is on high speed mode all the time when he acts! I found that so funny. :)

    Why do you think the movie is silent? I’m very interested to hear your thoughts.

    Keep up the great work Alex!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I don't really like silent movies because I don't know what the characters are saying if they have a conversation and I sometimes don't understand what the movie is about. Keep up the awesome work Alex!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.