Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Holiday Reading Challenge Week 2 Day 1 Activity 2

Today I did the second activity for the first day of the second week, for it I had to voice my opinion on whether or not I thought that it was fair that women weren't allowed to vote in Saudi Arabia until 2015.

I think that it wasn't fair that women weren't allowed to vote until recently and even then, the rulers probably only changed it because of the women protesting or other rulers from other countries encouraging them to allow the vote.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alex,

    Another great post for Week 2 activities! Well done on explaining how you feel about this voting policy for women in Saudi Arabia. I don’t think it was very fair either. I’m curious, why do you think it isn’t fair for women? Would you be able to elaborate on that a little bit more?

    I think one aspect of this is very cool, which is how women came together, worked together and made change for the future. Good on them!

    Don’t you think it is so cool how New Zealand was the first country ever to let women have the vote?! Here is a quick question for you, which dollar note has Kate Sheppard’s image on it?

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I also think that women should have been given the right to vote many years ago as we are all human beings and should all be treated the same. Keep up the awesome work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.