Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Maths weight measurement

LI to measure our weight using a scale
For this activity I had to create a google spreadsheet and I also had to write down the name of everyone who is in Mr Wong’s math groups excluding Victoria who was not there on the day. When everyone’s weight was recorded I shared it to all of the people and they all made a copy of the sheet.
Everyone then went onto a scale and recorded their weight next to their name on the google sheet. After that I made a copy and shared that with Jack, Julian and Aung Naing, we then had to compare people’s weight to different objects or life forms to see how close we could get to the weight of the things we chose.
I did this by looking around the room to see who was in the groups, remembering their names and researching the weight of the object or life form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.