Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Summer Reading Challenge


Activity 1: Now that you have met my family it is time to think about your own family. On your blog tell us about your family. How many people are in your family? Do you have any brothers or sisters? What are their names? In your blog tell us as much as you can about your family.\

I have 5 members in my family (Including me) these are the members
1. Dad: boy
My dad works at Harvey Norman.
2. Mum: girl
My mum is training to become a teacher.
3. Thomas: boy
My brother goes to Panmure bridge school.
4. Daniel: boy
My brother goes to Panmure bridge school.
5. Alex(me): boy
I go to Panmure bridge school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,

    It's great to learn a bit more about your family. I feel as though I am starting to learn a bit more about them through your posts, as well as through Thomas' and Daniel's. It's really cool that you are all part of the Summer Learning Journey! As a teacher it is such a pleasure to be able to blog with students over the summer. I am qualified to teach health and physical education as well as science to students in high school. What is your mom training in? Will she graduate as an early childhood education teacher, a primary school teacher or a secondary school teacher?

    I hope that her training is going well! It is a lot of work to become a teacher so I really admire her for embracing the challenge. It must be a lot for her to balance her school work with her work at home. Do you, your brothers and dad help her out around the house? My mom went back to train as a teacher when I was in Year 7 and my sister and I had to step in and help out. We started doing the weekly grocery shopping with our dad and doing the dinner dishes every night. It was a lot of fun to work together. I actually really enjoyed it!

    Hope that you and your whole family are enjoying your final week of summer holidays. You guys will be back to school before you know it! Are you looking forward to going back?

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.