Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

Summer Reading Challenge

Day 4 Bonus Activity: It’s time to use your imagination to write a short story. I’ve provided you with three different beginnings for a story. Choose your favourite beginning and finish the story. What happens next? You can use your imagination and create any ending that you want. Post the ending that you have created on your blog.

  1. I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual, but then.... "Blarghh." there was a zombie standing around the corner.

  1. I knew it was going to be an unusual day when my mom came into my bedroom and said "there's a zombie apocalypse." and added " you should start packing we leave in an hour.".

  1. The spaceship was out of control and only one person could save us I rushed up and took the controls and steer the ship to safety from the asteroid field.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex,

    I really enjoyed reading the possible endings that you came up with for the three sentences that I'd posted online. After reading through them I wondered if you might be a zombie fan. Do you like zombies? If so, have you read any good books about them lately?

    I must admit that I don't know much about zombies at all but I would love to learn. If you had a book or a TV show that you could recommend that is related to zombies I will definitely take a look. The older that I get the more I realise that there is just so much to learn. It's quite exciting, actually!

    Cheers,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.