Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

Holiday Reading Challenge Week 4 Day 5 Bonus Activity

Today I did the bonus activity for the fifth day of the fourth week, for it I had to describe what New Zealand would look like in the future.

I think that most of it would've sunk underneath the sea because we're kind of close to Antarctica and so when the ice melts lots of water will probably flood the whole island. The government would've probably prepared in advance though, by either evacuating everyone or maybe building a new city out of tubes or something so people could live in them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,
    I had not thought about the ice melting. This would make for a different world. Maybe we will be living in boats. Imagine that. I think that would be a bit scary as I am not a very good swimmer. But then it would also be pretty awesome to be floating in an endless ocean. You would see so much sea life. I wonder what would happen to all the animals that live on land. It would be interesting see how All the animals including us humans find ways to survive with all that water around.
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex
    Well done on finishing all of the summer learning journey activities. I think you did a great job. I learnt lots from you and had a good job. Keep up the excellent work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.