Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Holiday Reading Challenge Week 2 Day 5 Activity 2

Today I did the second activity in the fifth day of the second week, for it I had to compare two styles from now and the 1940s and then say which style I liked better and why.

I like the modern style because you can have long sleeved and short sleeved unlike back when your t-shirts only can as long sleeves, I also like the modern style because the clothes look thinner which would make it a lot better in the summer or on hot days.

Photo by FirminoGennarino, Free to the public.












Olden days:

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alex,

    You are quite right, the clothes from the olden days look very heavy and hot. The heat in Auckland can be so intense I could not imagine wearing those clothes. We have so much more variety today with fashion trends don’t we?

    Thank you for including some great photos! It makes it much easier to follow all your posts when you have the correct title and photos to match. I appreciate the work you put into your blog posts Alex!

    Keep up the great work!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Alex,
    I've done this task too. I really love the way you added in the two images. I also like it how you got a image of the olden days and then a image of now 2017-2018. If you went to a wedding which clothes would you wear?
    Nice Work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I would also prefer to wear modern day clothes than what people wore back in the olden days. T-shirts and shorts are much more comfortable than suits. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.