Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

Holiday Reading Challenge Week 4 Day 5 Activity 2

Today I did the second activity for the fifth day of the fourth week, for it I had to choose one of three cars that I would choose if I could.

These are the cars:
Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpghummer.pngflying car (2).jpg

I would choose the one in the middle because the one on the left doesn't have a roof so if it rains I'll get soaked, I wouldn't choose the one on the right because although it can fly it may malfunction or I might lose control since it's entirely futuristic and nobody's done any safety tests. Another reason to not choose the flying one would be the wings sticking out, what if you hit something? You'd most likely then just plummet to the ground spinning in a circle because it wouldn't have any balance.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alex
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I would probably chose the flying car because it would be amazing to see the view from high up in the air. Keep up the excellent work Alex!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.