Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Fact & opinion - The mystery men

LI to separate fact from opinion.

LI to identify the main ideas in a text.

For this week's task I had to watch a video and write down four facts and four opinions. Once I'd done that I then had to do a main idea summary frame, for it we had to write down what I thought the main idea of the video was, 2 examples of supporting detail and if the main idea is clear.

I did this by watching the video several times just to double/triple check the facts and opinions.
Link to video

I think the main idea is That Shoveler is trying to convince his team to fight the good fight with Casanova.
One example of a supporting detail is the fact that Shoveler said that they were the cavalry and they needed to save the city.
Another example of a supporting detail is because Shoveler said that champion city needs them.
It is clear that the main idea is Shoveler is trying to convince his team to fight Casanova.

Because he said a really good speech and also said that if they didn’t fight they were as good as dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.