Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Advertising products

LI To recognise and understand the purpose of advertising (Persuasive) language features.

For this activity I had to get into a partner or into a group of three, I got into a group with Jack and Julian. Once we’d gotten into a group I had to go on the six documents and make a copy of them (the seventh was an example). Once I’d made a copy of all of them I then shared them to my group mates, after they were shared into them we had to answer these questions about the advertisement: What product or service is being advertised?, Who might be interested in the product or service?, Is there a catch phrase or slogan for the product?, What message is the advertisement trying to say about the product? And how may the advertisement make the user feel?

We did this by researching about the slogan/catchphrase, looking at the pictures to find hints and thinking about how the advertisement would make people feel.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings Alex.
    I like how you did this advertisement work and how you explained that you got into a group of three.
    Keep up the great work Alex!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.