Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Summer Learning Journey Thank You Letter

On the first year that the Summer learning journey was created and introduced to my school barely anyone participated, my brothers and I did and since there were rewards given at the end the number of participants increased. The second time that they did a learning journey there was more competition, therefore meaning that I had to work harder and focus more if I wanted to take a spot. With more and better rewards being handed out over the years most people who could take their computer home participated, making it more and more competitive. In the 2017-2018 Summer learning journey I had to work harder than ever, since so many wanted to win I had to test my ambition with theirs- sometimes spending half a day on my computer doing as much as I could. I believe that the Summer and Winter learning journeys have helped me with my education because then I could practice my reading and writing skills in the holidays, I really do believe that the learning journeys have helped me develop into the digital blogger that I am today.
So a thank you to Rachel and all of the contributors that are helping with the learning journey, especially the NEXT foundation. Which I'm sure that without their support the learning journeys would not be the same.

Everyone who at least received a certificate.

The prize winners along with Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.