Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Electives Math Work

This week's maths work was to figure out an equation on electives for a school, to do it we needed to use fractions and decimals. After I finished the equation I then just added in the answers on the sides and the working out underneath the problem, during the time that I was working it out I was confused at one point until I realised that because I'd thought that there were only 24 students I done the problem wrong. I then quickly just re-read the first part of it and realised my mistake, after that I then proceeded to finish the problem.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, this is amazing work. I also solve this problem with my friend.I think you put lot of effort to this. Next time put the answer one place. Keep it up your awesome work!

    Miki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex, Your work is great. I really like your strategy added to it. Keep going your doing great

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.