Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

Holiday reading challenge day 1 bonus activity

Today I did the bonus activity for the school holiday reading challenge, for it I had to watch a video, choose and describe how I would feel if I went on the ride with a 25 word summary I also had to include an attributed image or video of that ride.

I chose to describe the bumper boats ride at rainbow's end, here's my 25 word summary: The bumper boats are really cool because you can accelerate and slam into other people or basically do whatever you want although most people ram.
Image result for rainbows end bumper boatsLabelled Public Domain Image by Magnus Manske

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex
    Great job on this activity. I personally like the Fear Fall the best, but the bumper boats are also pretty cool. Keep up the awesome work Alex.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am banned from buying clothes and make up. This has been super challenging. I am thankful that my close friends have decided to chip in for my birthday present. CFA study material

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.