Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Writing Commenting

 My LI is to write a narrative and to buddy conference to edit and check writing.
For this I had to choose a person in my writing group, once I’d found a buddy I then had to share my writing to her and she shared hers to me. After we’d shared our work to each other we then checked each other’s work. If you look down below you’ll see all of the suggestions I made to her, and if you check her blog you might find the suggestions she made to my work. Once we’d checked everything and suggested all we could we had to take a screenshot of the suggestions and blog them.
I did this by reading through her work, finding mistakes and highlighting them pressing the comment button and typing out what I wanted to suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.