Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Blog comment

LI to write a smart comment on other people’s blogs.

LI to comment on other schools blog posts.
For this I had to comment on two people’s blogs, one from Tamaki Primary School Room 10 and one from LS2. I chose Taylor from T.P.S and Daniel from LS2. For my comments I had to include questions, a greeting and encouragement. I also had to make sure that I didn’t misspell a word in my comment or used bad punctuation. Once I finished my comment I then had to proofread it before I took it to Mr Wong for the final check.
I did this by reading the person’s blogpost so I knew what the post was about, also to make sure I wasn’t lying and making a bad comment because I didn’t know what the post was about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.