Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Danny The Champion Of The World - Newspaper Article


LI to interact and comprehend a range of narrative texts.

For this I had to read the chapters that I needed to read from the book Danny The Champion of the world, and create a front page for a newspaper with something related to what happens in the book. Once I’d finished reading the chapters of the story that I needed to read (10 - 14). I then wrote the front page of the newspaper that I could make up. when I wrote my wrote my fake newspaper article I used my knowledge from the latest
chapters.
When I wrote my wrote my fake newspaper article I used my knowledge from the latest chapters and used google shapes to create the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.