Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Narrative Writing - Hook

My LI is to plan a narrative

For this I had to write a hook for my story, Writing it was fairly easy because I’d already planned my narrative. I chose to take a part from my story and make that my hook so people would wonder what had happened and why. My hook is the problem for my story, so for my story I started off from the future and went back to the present only to catch up to the hook later on in the story.
I did this by planning my narrative first and then I used an idea that I had in my head for the hook.

SHRIEK! Jill’s scream cut through the air as she held her dying brother in her arms. His blood seeped through her clothes. She couldn’t feel that, all she could feel was the burning hate and the lust for revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.