Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Danny the champion of the world - Research the author


My LI is to interact and comprehend a range of narrative texts

For this I could partner up with someone in my group, I partnered up with Jack. Once Jack and I had partnered up we started on the google slide. First we drew pictures from books that Roald dahl has written, for that we used google shapes and the line and curve tools. We drew pictures of the BFG, Danny from Danny the champion of the world and Gremlins. After that we put information in, we put information about Roald Dahl’s children's books, what he did in the war and who he is.

We did this by using google shapes for the characters, researching Roald Dahl and finding all of the names for the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.