Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Recycling Games

My LI is to find out what the Zaballeen people have to do for a living.
My other LI is to see how some schools keep their schools clean.
From garbage dreams I learnt about the Zaballeen people and how they recycle rubbish to earn a living and what rubbish is polluted and why it's polluted for example paper that has been chucked in the same bin as food waste can't be recycled. As soon as paper touches messy foods (eg rotten tomatoes, greasy things) it gets contaminated. And from the other game where you have to catch the right rubbish in the right bin I learnt that some foods can’t go in the organics bin because they pollute it.
I learnt this by playing the games and reading the extra parts about the Zabelleen and also playing the other sorting rubbish game.

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.