Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

LS1 sorting rubbish

The LI's for this are to learn about the amount of waste we create every week and to learn about the amount of each type of waste we produce.
From this I learnt that 20 people in our school were not putting their milk cartons in the correct bin, there's over 200 pieces of rubbish from all types (solid, recyclable and organic.) I also learnt that so much food was being wasted because people throw their sandwiches away, bite an apple but only eat a little bit before throwing it in the bin and people people wasting bananas by just throwing them in the bin when they haven't even been bitten. I learnt all of that because I was in the organic waste group so I saw all of the waste that came onto our sheet of plastic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.