Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Character description

My LI’s are to write a character description and to investigate figurative language.
From this I learnt about Similes, Metaphors, Hyperboles and personification. You write a Simile when you compare something to something else using like or as, You write a metaphor when you compare something to something else without using like or as, You write a Hyperbole when you go over the top for example: My house is a million miles away, and personification is when you make a nonliving thing do something that only living things could do for example: As I stood on the stone it screamed in agony.

I learnt this by making my character description on one punch man using figurative and nonfigurative language.

1 comment:

  1. Hi alex
    I really how you are explain you work and making your blog post make scene

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.