Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

QAR Template

My LI’s are to: inference information using QAR strategy, Identify the main part of the story and predict using pictures, titles etc. I learnt how to write the four different types of questions there are the Right there questions, The think and search questions, The author and me questions and the On my own questions. The right there questions and the think and search questions answers are in the text, While the author and me questions and the on my own questions are from you prior knowledge. An on my own question is a question that you can ask anyone even if they haven’t read the story.
I learnt how to write the questions by reading some examples and being explained to by the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.