Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

Week 4 day 3 activity 1

For this activity I had to write a story 8-10 sentences long using the starter:


I had just entered the zoo when, all of a sudden, I saw a giant potato swinging from tree branches while an army of cooks chased it they almost caught up and grabbed it when.. he ran into a telephone box that just happened to be there and came out wearing a swimsuit, why I couldn't tell at the moment but as I saw him sprinting towards the Hippo area he dived in a mound of poo that a hippo had just released. The cooks ran towards it but the hippos stopped them and beat them back because they felt threatened and thought the cooks had came to kill their baby's, it was then that the potato ran away out of the poop only to slip and fall and roll down a hole, which assuming from the baby's inside it playing with hippo poop was the main toilet. It came up gasping for air and ran straight towards the cooks blinded by the poop in its eyes. Later that day: I was given a packet of chips to keep me silent but the chips talked.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex
    I really like your story. My favorite part was when you saw a giant potato swinging from tree branches while cooks chased it. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.