Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Descriptive Writing

Today for writing Aung Naing and I needed to write a story from a shoes' perspective, the thing is, we couldn't talk. It got confusing at times because we both had ideas but they were nothing alike. We also needed to use the some of the senses to describe what was happening to the shoe. After that, we listened to the other group's stories and then we presented our own.

As my tired, soggy and worn out body slowly scrapes across the muddy concrete floor, I think back to what happened this morning. 


Just as I was about to fall asleep, these 5 wrinkly, cheese smelling things are shoved inside me. Their sharp tips scratch my innards and get caught in my fabric. I angrily chafe this intruder, and it responds by smacking me against a wall. As I’m unwilling to be torn on any sharp objects, I relent and let the smelly thing be. After an hour or so of running, my friend and I are forced to watch as the giant goes straight through a puddle of mud- with us still attached! It only groaned as a huge amount of water started flooding through my skin. 

Boy do I hate being a shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.