Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Decimal Word Problem Maths Game

This week Learning Space 2 has been working on their own maths game on a subject of our choosing, I chose to make my game on decimal word problems. We also needed to create a character out of shapes and tools without tracing any images and make a gif out of it. I made my character jump up an down when you get questions right, and cry when you get them wrong. After we were done we needed to show the games to our friends so they could give us feedback and test things out. I learnt that I needed to change some links and different things from doing so. I enjoyed doing this because I got to create a game as well as a character and images. We also needed to present our games to the class.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex

    I also liked this activity it was really fun but the thing I wanted to know was why did you add easter eggs in your game I think that was really clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex,
    I really enjoyed playing your game, and the most fun part had to be finding the Easter Egg on every question. When you were presenting you spoke well, and I was so eager to play the game, and find the eggs. A question I have for you was, What was the hardest part about creating the game? Coming up with the questions? Laying everything out? Or hiding the eggs?

    Jack

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.