Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

Summer Learning Journey Assembly

Last Friday was the Summer Learning Journey Assembly where those who participated or placed in Panmure Bridge School Received their prizes and certificates. In this year's summer learning I managed to place first whilst Mele and Victoria placed second and third. I really liked completing this year's activities because I learned new and interesting things about New Zealand like how the sky tower is the tallest building in the southern hemisphere. I also liked competing in the Summer Learning Journey because it gave me something to do in the holidays, instead of just sitting around like I'd usually do. Something I enjoyed in the Summer Learning Journey was the intense competition, because I always felt that if I slowed down someone else would overtake me- which pushed me to do more. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,

    It is so awesome to read that you enjoyed participating in the Summer Learning Journey! I hope that you enjoy your prizes and continue to keep up the blogging throughout the year. Congratulations again for your amazing efforts over the summer!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.