Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Who Am I? Challenge


For the past previous week LS2 have been working on a challenge called Who Am I? This challenge is like Where Am I from but instead it is based on famous people around the world such as Tenzing Norgay, Nelson Mandela, Princess Diana etc. There were 10 people and for the task given we were to write down who they are, where there from, why are they famous, quote (if they have one), 5 facts about them, their country on google maps, their flag, and a picture of them. This was a lot of work which is why I was working with Miki and Ofa. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Joseph,
    I really like how your layouts is not messy, and that you have attributed your photos. Your facts are really interesting. I really like this blog post because it has lots of interesting facts about different people.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.