Pages

Saturday 31 December 2016

Week 1 day 5 Bonus activity

For this activity I had to use my imagination to write a story, but if I wanted full points it would have to be 8-10 sentences long using one of the beginners.

The spaceship was out of control and only one person could save us Banana man! as he quickly grasped the situation we all stared in awe as he turned the spaceship from the outside using his banana strength. Later we arrived at our destination, Mars! And as soon as we hopped off banana man waved us goodbye as he took off leaving the nice scent of a banana smoothie behind. When we got paid for delivering the supplies we headed home to see if there was anything to eat, Later at the dinner table: 'Well as good as you soup seems I'd rather eat something else takeaways?' said Mark 'No! I spent all this time making this soup for you to eat and now you don't want it?' his friend Nancy snapped back but Mark calmly replied 'Well you said it was a 5 star rated one so I wanted it... but now I know it is 5 star rated, -5 star rated' and then he started to laugh, and Nancy just lifted up the soup pot and.... Chucked it over Marks head.

6 comments:

  1. Nice one Alex keep it up your posting more things that I thought you were post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Alex,

    I'm a year 7 student from S.P.X school and my name is Von. Your beginning of the story was great and very excited to continue to read but at the end of the story I got very confused..

    Great work and keep it Up!
    Von, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex. I have seen all your summer learning Journey work and it is incredible. Your story is funny and awesome at the same time by the way. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alex you have done very well on this Summer Learning Journey Task. Well Done. Your story sounds awesome. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alex,

    What a funny and entertaining story! I had to laugh when you described 'Banana Man' as being a person who always left the small of banana smoothies in his wake. Aronui (my son) loves banana smoothies. He would have one every morning if he could! We're quite lucky as my step son, Billy, has a smoothie maker that he lets Aronui use for this breakfast 'shakes.' Aronui usually makes a smoothie with bananas, peaches and kiwifruit.

    Do you ever make yourself a smoothie? If so, are you like Banana Man who opts for banana flavours or do you prefer another option? I personally love mango flavoured smoothies :)

    Thanks for the really entertaining blog post, Alex. You had me in stitches as I was reading it!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.