Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Wedge's Experiment

Wedge's Experiment

Aim:
To find out which teeth are used for biting as well as chewing foods. Why do we use certain teeth for biting and chewing.

Hypothesis:
I think my incisors and canines will be used for biting the bread and the molars for chewing. I think that my incisors and canines will be used for biting the orange and the molars for chewing.
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 12.20.27 pm.png
Results
The teeth that I used to bite the orange were the incisors and canines. The teeth that I used to chew the orange were the molars.

The teeth that I used to bite the bread were the incisors and canines.
The teeth that I used to chew the bread were the molars.

Morning Tea
The teeth that I used to bite into the cake were the incisors and canines.

The teeth that I used to chew the cake were the molars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.