Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Chopstick Challenge Recount

Chopstick Challenge

Yes! I said as I got a pebble into the bowl and gave the chopsticks to Joseph.
Room 7 was doing an experiment using chopstick to pick up sweets and we were just picking up the wine gums and nobody in my groups had dropped one. It was just Joseph’s turn and me and Aung Naing were cheering him on. When he got it in he passed the chopsticks to me and I picked up one of the wine gums and plunked it into the bowl and passed the chopsticks to Aung Naing. He picked up the last wine gum and put it into the bowl. Next Miss Paton said she had something more slippery and harder to pick up she then revealed some pebbles and poured them into the bowls. When she said to to start nobody got one in a bowl for the next five minutes.

The first person to get one in was Sanujan then I got one in and I said to Joseph Yes! and gave the chopsticks to Joseph. In all the time nobody ever finished by getting all of their pebbles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.