Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Recount On What I Did In The Weekend

What I Did In The Weekend

CLANG!. In the weekend my brothers and I had a stick fight. It was Me and Thomas vs Daniel. We started to take Daniel down once but he got back and started to bash our sticks back again. We battled for 5 minutes and then Thomas and I finally took Daniel down and he surrendered and we pretended to cut his head off and he faked being dead but right after that Thomas turned on me so it was now Me vs Thomas. When he started to drive me back I called him a traitor and he laughed and pretend cut my my stomach and I faked bleeding and then he pretended to cut my head off and announced that he was the victor. We all went inside after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.