Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Tech At Tamaki College



Today at tech my group was finishing off the painting of our clocks and adding the clock pieces. I've finished painting and adding the clock machine parts so I only need to touch up the edges and put the numbers on. After Tech was finished the year 8's stayed behind and were taught about some of the subjects that they do in college like maths and science. For maths we were drawing a picture using code and in science we were experimenting with dry ice. Thank you to the teachers who showed us how to do things, I enjoyed the challenge and am looking forward to college next year.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Alex. I am glad you enjoyed the challenge in Maths.
    Mrs Singh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really liked playing the bug game and drawing the alien's face.
      Thanks for teaching us!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.