Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Scale Drawing - Maths Week

Last week was maths week, and for it LS2 students were doing scale drawings. We needed to first, find an image that we liked off of the internet, after that we then needed to try and enlarge that image using a 1:2 ratio for enlargement. The next step was to colour the picture, and then frame it. Since this was my first time doing scale drawing I'm pretty happy with how mine came out. The best part of this activity was the colouring in, since I could then play around with different colours to see how each of them looked on the picture. The part that I found hard was the drawing since I'm not very good at copying one thing to another. Next time the only thing I'd like to improve on is time, since I took 2 days to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.