Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Revising Writing

Yesterday and today I have been working with Ta'ani and Joshua. We had to read over a sample piece of writing.
On Saturday I was at my Papa's, Aunt’s and Uncle’s house getting ready for Halloween. When I saw my Papa dressed as a spooky Zombie I was frightened. I was dressed as a purple bat. I was ready for Halloween. Me and my Papa were going around the houses asking for lollies.

Once I went to a house that was very black and very spooky my Papa got scared. I told him don’t worry It's just a house full of decorations. There were spiderwebs, bats and witch decorations. I knocked on the door and out came a ghost man and lady.
I said to them “Trick or Treat”. They gave us some yummy sweets. Next I went down to another house that wasn't spooky as the last house.
It only had spiders and a black witch’s broom. I knocked on the door and out came a black witch. The witch gave us some chocolates and chocolate candy pumpkins.

When we stopped at Kings Road we saw my friend Zahra, her Dad and her Baby. They were going Trick or Treating for some sweet candy Me and my Papa were walking to Zahra. We asked if we could come with them to get yummy treats. They said yes. When we stopped down at a cafe to eat/drink a had a hot chocolate and a strawberry cupcake. Then we went back down to Coral Cress to go to other houses for Trick or Treating.

When we saw another house that was even scarier than before I said “Trick or Treat”. Out came a man dressed as spider man. He gave us some chocolate lollies. It was fun on the day of Halloween. It was time
to go home, I said bye to my friend Zahra and went home to eat all my goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.