Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Grammar Worksheet


Grammar Worksheet

Circle the correct article (a / an / the) in each sentence:

1. John wanted to read a / an comic book.
2. The class went on a / an field trip.
3. He likes to read an / the short stories.
4. Lisa put a / an orange on her yogurt.
5. My mom likes making an / the cake from scratch.
6. The dog caught a / an stick.
7. I saw a / an otter at the zoo.
8. I quickly ate the / an cookies.
9. A / an oval is shaped like a / an egg. A igloo.


Write the correct article (a / an / the) before each noun: I ate A banana
I chopped down A tree
I measured An inch
I saw An eagle
I bought A bench
I saw A stray kitten
I kicked A soccer ball
I saw An owl

I drove past A tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.